Order Online (or by Phone) and collect from our store
Howarth now offers the facility to place collect from shop orders in addition to orders to be sent by post
The order will be processed as usual by our sales-team, and we will then contact you (or someone on your behalf) when it is ready to collect. The goods will be stored ready for you to collect at your convenience.
Note: we may ask for confirmation of name / identity when collecting.
To Order via Phone
Please let our sales-team know that you wish to collect in person rather than have the goods posted.
You will then be asked who you would like to be notified when it is ready (e.g. yourself or a friend / colleague)
Then, for any additional contact-details (so that we can let you know when it is ready).
To Order via the Website
Ordering online is very similar to the process for an "order for postage".
- Firstly, browse the site as usual (adding [instruments / accessories / music] to the basket)
When you are ready, click on the [View Cart] button, and then [Complete Order]
- Once you reach the Checkout Stage 2 page you will be asked for your name + address
... This information is still needed, even for collection-orders
- At the bottom of the page you will see an option to "collect from our showroom
- If you wish to collect in person, tick the box, then enter some contact-information
- Next, please confirm the details who will be collecting the goods ... (For example, a friend, family-member, work-colleague).
If the "Send an SMS" checkbox is ticked, we will also send a text-message to the phone-number specified.
- Finally, the rest of the order-process will reflect "collection-only" (no postage charges) and proceed through to the confirmation and payment pages.