The Lorée cor anglais (i + 3) model is a professional conservatoire instrument.
Founded in 1881, F. Lorée are one of the oldest specialist oboe manufacturing firms. They have a long established reputation for developing and manufacturing fine professional instruments in their French factory.
Lorée cor anglais produce a vibrant and even tone, making them extremely popular instruments.
- Body in Grenadilla wood (dalbergia melanoxylon)
- Silver plated keywork
- Conservatoire with thumbplate, converting to dual system
- Supplied with 2 silver plated crooks
- Semi-automatic octaves
- 3rd octave key
- C to D trill keys x 2 (lower and upper)
- C to C# trill key
- Forked F vent
- Low B to C link
- Ab to Bb and Ab to A trill keys
- Low C to C# trill key ("Banana key")
- Eb to E trill key
- Articulated C# mechanism
- Left hand F key
- Low B resonance key
- Metal reinforced tenons
- All necessary adjusting screws
- Supplied with Loree Case and Cover