The Cabart 74 oboe is a graduate conservatoire system instrument for intermediate to advanced level players.
Founded in 1893, Cabart were a French musical instrument manufacturer. The name was purchased in 1974 by the de Gourdon Company (F. Lorée) for their student oboes.
Manufactured to the highest standards, Cabart oboes are renowned for their full, rich tone and stable tuning. Lighter in weight than full professional models, the 74 has many of the keywork features found on professional level instruments. An ideal upgrade from beginner models, the 74 will take player to advanced student level.
- Full Conservatoire (French) system
- Body made in Grenadilla wood (dalbergia melanoxylon)
- Silver plated keywork
- Semi-Automatic octaves
- 3rd Octave key
- C-D trill key (lower and upper)
- C-C# trill key
- Forked F vent
- Low B-C Link
- Ab-Bb trill key
- Ab-A trill key
- "Banana Key" - low C-C# trill
- Articulated C#
- Low Bb vent
- Additional Adjusting Screws
- Instrument is supplied with a case and a case cover