Yamaha Custom series saxophones are designed with some of the greatest players in the world and hand built by the cream of Yamaha's expert craftsman. Meticulously developed from the finest materials and built with innovative features, Yamaha Custom saxophones provide the rich sounds and expressive feel to elevate the performance level of even the best saxophonists.
The Yamaha 82Z has a remarkably expressive sound with a solid core that results from the hand hammered bell. An improved low B - low C# connection ensures that the low C# closes securely, giving players real confidence when playing in the lower register. The VI neck helps to create a more expressive saxophone, made possible by the more open feel that this neck gives along with a wider dynamic range. Made of a special lighter weight brass alloy.
The Yamaha Custom Z continues its evolution! Powerful sound and the ability to play fast passages without difficulty, the Z is crafted to meet your highest expectations. They have been re-examined from the neck to the bell and are now equipped with a one-piece bell for increased resonance and the highly regarded wide bore V1 neck for strong tonal control and response, as well as enabling a free-blowing feel, and a great degree of flexibility. This saxophone was originally intended for jazz players, having a remarkably expressive sound with a solid core that results from the hand hammered bell, yet it also has the flexibility to make it a great all round sax!
- Brass body
- Gold Lacquer Finish
- An adjustable Front F mechanism gives the player the freedom to find the optimal level of resistance in the altissimo range.
- V1 neck wide bore which offers a free blowing and extremely flexible experience, providing the player a greater access to more extreme dynamic range, as well as a wider palette of tonal expression.
- Hand engraved one piece bell
- Yamaha 4CM Ebonite Custom mouthpiece
- Yamaha Custom Z case
- Made in Japan
- This saxophone is supplied in a high quality lightweight case with a shoulder strap.