Whilst stocks last
This package consists of the TM-50, which combines tuner and metronome functionality, and the CM-200 Contact Microphone, which sends the vibrations from your instrument directly to the tuner. By using the tuner together with this contact mic, you can take advantage of quick and accurate tuning without any interference from outside sounds in the environment, and you can also utilize the TM-50’s Sound Back function*. The CM-200 Contact Microphone is the perfect way to accurately pick up and convey your instrument's sound to the TM-50 and-held tuner with its wide, easy to read meter. The TM-50 can be placed on a nearby music stand, making it ideal for orchestral or brass band instruments.
- The Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently; you can practice your pitch and rhythm at the same time.
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter.
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8.
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker.
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that’s closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound - a great function for ear training!
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches.
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute.
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles.
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function.
- Large LCD with backlight brightness that’s adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility.
- Even more compact and lightweight, with your choice of body color - black or pearl white.
- Newly designed stand and battery cover for enhanced usability.
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off.