YANAGISAWA AWO2 Alto saxophone - Lacquered Bronze crook, body and bow.
Yanagisawa has always been at the forefront of technology and design.
Their ambition has always been to keep one step ahead of the standard and seek the best sound that you can obtain.
In models ranging from sopranino to baritone, these superb instruments have won the praise of many celebrated musicians.
- Eb Alto
- The teflon inner octave system
- C#-Bb connected table key
- Sway-free F-auxiliary key mechanism
- 'Indented' White Shell Keys
- Single unit seat (base)
- Metal Thumb Rests
- Pointed Pivot Screws
- Air-Tight Waterproof Pads
- Blue Steel Springs
- Tri-point balanced bell brace
All Yanagisawa saxophones come complete with a durable back-pac case with front pocket case and include the professional Yanagisawa hard rubber mouthpiece.