Warmth & Beauty
JodyJazz use only genuine, authentic Hard Rubber so the HR* Series has the look, feel and sound of the vintage hard rubber sax mouthpieces that have always been the most highly sought after. The HR* Baritone Sax mouthpiece is manufactured from solid bar stock of hard rubber on a 5 axis CNC Mill. The mouthpieces are faced on a special facing machine and then meticulously hand finished and play tested
- To offer the most traditional style of jazz saxophone mouthpiece: round chamber hard rubber, and demand and obtain the most rigorous quality control possible.
- To create a free blowing hard rubber mouthpiece that allows the lowest and highest notes to speak with equal ease.
- To make a hard rubber sax mouthpiece that can sound beautiful, but also give good strong projection when necessary.
- Beautiful Warm Tone
- Free Blowing
- Reed Friendly
- Blends Well
- Power and Projection
- Traditional to Modern Sound
- Genuine Hard Rubber Formula
- Unique Round Chamber with Straight Side Walls, this provides a round sound in contrast to a more focused sound which a square chamber provides. This allows the HR* to sound very pretty and the medium chamber allows the piece to have very good projection when pushed.
- Even Rails & Tip
- Individually Play Tested
- Unparalleled Quality Control
- Hand Finished Baffle, Tip Rail and Table
- Play tested by Jody Espina