Marca Reeds are made by the fifth generation of the Guccini Family in Southern France, making use of cane from their own fields and artisans from the local area. They bring a wealth of experience, history and artistry to the process of reed making. Marca only uses wild VAR canes for the manufacture of its reeds. The Marca factory is also supplied with 100% guaranteed green energy. Your future reeds could save the planet!
American Jazz Tradition...
The Marca American Vintage reed is an alliance of exceptional knowledge. Marca use exclusively Premium select cane associated to an American unfiled cut will give you a Legendary Jazz Sound.
Features & Benefits:
- Especially suited for jazz.
- Consistent, durable and long-lasting.
- Increase projection and incredible control throughout full range of instrument.
- High Quality Made.
- The Marca American Vintage reeds are available in packed of 5 reeds for all saxophones.
- The Marca Jazz reeds are available in packed of 5 reeds for all saxophones.