The Forestone Saxophone Neck combines traditional craftsmanship and knowledge with new technologies. It is made of carbon fiber compounds, offering the freedom to optimize the neck's vibrations. It becomes possible to suppress those vibrations in the tube that simply waste energy, resulting in enhanced articulation and response of the saxophones. The player feels the instrument more direct. You can easily play low notes and gain more stability for high notes. The sound also opens up allowing a better projection.
- Carbon pipe made in Switzerland
- Assembly in Japan
- great balance and incredible easy blowing sound.
- extremely robust and corrosion free
- perfect harmony bewteen Japanese and Swiss craftsmanship
- exchangeable neck joint included to fit various saxophone manufacturers
- For Alto and Tenor