The Lorée Standard Model 'c + 3' Oboe is a professional model oboe with a Lorée thumbplate and synthetic top joint.
Founded in 1881, F. Lorée are one of the oldest specialist oboe manufacturing firms. They have a long established reputation for developing and manufacturing fine professional instruments in their French factory.
The synthetic top joint is made from high density material. It responds in exactly the same way as the natural wood but is resistant to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Body made from Grenadilla wood (dalbergia melanoxylon)
- Silver plated keywork
- Synthetic top joint
- Conservatoire system with Lorée thumbplate, converting to dual system
- 3rd octave key
- Semi-automatic octaves
- C to D trill keys x 2 (lower and upper)
- C to C# trill key
- Forked F vent
- Low B to C link
- Ab to Bb and Ab to A trill keys
- Low C to C# trill key ("Banana key")
- Eb to E trill key
- Articulated C# mechanism
- Left hand F key
- Low Bb resonance key
- All necessary adjusting screws
- Instrument is supplied in a Lorée professional case with a case cover