The SUPER JET is a very contemporary sounding mouthpiece with many characteristics we have not offered in our range up until this time. It’s going to give you more power, more edge and more altissimo. But as with all of our mouthpieces it is beautifully free blowing with enough bottom in the sound to make it more versatile than many mouthpieces in this category of small chamber pieces. Super fun to play, anyone who likes plenty of volume and cutting power will love this series.
Four Goals When Creating The SUPER JET Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece:
- POWER - To create our most powerful mouthpiece yet while retaining the free-blowing full sound that is the trademark of JodyJazz mouthpieces.
- EDGE - To have the ability to cut through loud instruments such as drums, electric guitars etc.
- ALTISSIMO - To create a mouthpiece that easily produces the highest altissimo notes. The Altissimo is actually helped by a shorter facing curve.
- GREAT QUALITY - We use cutting edge technology and expert hand craftsmanship. Each mouthpiece is individually play tested by Jody Espina or one of our professional saxophonists on staff to insure a perfect seal with the reed and proper response throughout the range of the saxophone. We demand and achieve the most rigorous quality control possible.
What Does The SUPER JET Do?
- Powerful Cutting Sound
- Free Blowing
- Easy extreme Altissimo
- Low notes come out easily
- Versatility – sounds pretty when played softly
How Does The SUPER JET Do It?
- Small Chamber with step baffle
- Precision - CNC Machined
- Proprietary Shorter Facing Curve
- Hand Finished Baffle and Tip Rail
- Play tested by Jody Espina or Staff