YANAGISAWA AWO10S Alto saxophone - Brass Silverplated.
Yanagisawa has always been at the forefront of technology and design.
Their ambition has always been to keep one step ahead of the standard and seek the best sound that you can obtain.
In models ranging from sopranino to baritone, these superb instruments have won the praise of many celebrated musicians.
- Eb Alto
- Double arm keys on low Low C and B
- Low c#-Bb & C#-B double connected table key
- C#-Bb conected table key
- The teflon inner octave system
- Sway-free F-auxiliary key mechanism
- 'Indented' White Shell Keys
- Single unit seat (base)
- Metal Thumb Rests
- Pointed Pivot Screws
- Air-Tight Waterproof Pads
- Blue Steel Springs
- Tri-point balanced bell brace
All Yanagisawa saxophones come complete with a durable back-pac case with front pocket case and include the professional Yanagisawa hard rubber mouthpiece.