With a heritage of instrument-making in Japan that traces back to 1893,
Yanagisawa is recognized today as a maker of the most carefully
handcrafted family of artist-level saxophones in the world.
In models ranging from sopranino to baritone, these superb instruments have won the praise of many celebrated musicians.
The Yanagisawa SWO2U Bronze is a Professional model of
Soprano Saxophone that is suited just as well
to aspiring beginners as to experienced professionals. It features a
one piece body and neck, and is the successor to the much-adored S902.
The student will
develop their own style more easily due to both the improved
construction and ergonomic key design, and the advanced professional can
be assured of a superior tone. It has a strong tonal core thanks to a
re-engineered bore and tone holes, plus many upgraded features exclusive
to the WO series such as:
- Redesigned Taper: Redesign of the taper and position of the tone holes allows for clearer intonation.
- Right Pinky Key: Relocated the right pinky key allows for smoother fingering.
- Left Palm Keys: Modified angle of the left palm keys ensuring easier fingering.
- New Case: Redesigned hard shell case with fabric cover.
Yanagisawa SWO2U Soprano Saxophone:
- Bb Soprano Saxophone
- Bronze Unlacquered finish
- Range from low Bb to high F#
- All hand engraved
All Yanagisawa saxophones come complete with a durable back-pack case with front pocket case and include the professional Yanagisawa hard rubber mouthpiece.