With a heritage of instrument-making in Japan that traces back to 1893,
Yanagisawa is recognized today as a maker of the most carefully
handcrafted family of artist-level saxophones in the world.
In models ranging from sopranino to baritone, these superb instruments have won the praise of many celebrated musicians.
The Yanagisawa SWO10U Soprano Saxophone is a member of Yanagisawa's
'Elite' level instrument series. It is a brass model instrument for the
accomplished player. It
delivers a superb tonal range with an unmistakably darker edge thanks to
the fine brass body, and it also benefits from the WO series
re-engineered bore and toneholes, and re-sourced and redesigned core
brass material. This model also has many upgraded features exclusive to
the WO series such as:
- Redesigned Taper: Redesign of the taper and position of the tone holes allows for clearer intonation.
- Right Pinky Key: Relocated the right pinky key allows for smoother fingering.
- Left Palm Keys: Modified angle of the left palm keys ensuring easier fingering.
- New Neck Plate: An additional plate on the neck of the Elite models for the tightening of the sound.
- G Key: Changed the rod of the G key from brass to German silver making it stronger.
- New Case: Redesigned hard shell case with fabric cover.
- Bb Soprano Saxophone
- Range from low Bb to high F#
- All hand engraved
- Straight & Curved necks
- Bronze Unlacquered finish