With a heritage of instrument-making in Japan that traces back to 1893,
Yanagisawa is recognized today as a maker of the most carefully
handcrafted family of artist-level saxophones in the world.
In models ranging from sopranino to baritone, these superb instruments have won the praise of many celebrated musicians.
The Yanagisawa SWO37 silver model Soprano Saxophone is an instrument for the accomplished player. It delivers a superb tonal range with an unmistakably darker edge thanks to the fine silver body, and it also benefits from the WO series re-engineered bore and tone holes, and re-sourced and redesigned core brass material. This model also has many upgraded features exclusive to the WO series such as newly designed Front F Keys, Ride Side Keys and Right Pinky Key.
- Right Finger Keys: Modified the angle of the right little finger keys for smoother fingering.
- Left Palm Keys: Adapted the angle of the left palm keys to improve your fingering
- G Key: Adopted the German siver rod on the key to increase strength.
- Tone Holes: Redesigned tone holes to give an enhanced intonation.
- Key of Bb
- Range from low Bb to high F#
- All hand engraved
- Silver Plated Lacquer