With a heritage of instrument-making in Japan that traces back to 1893,
Yanagisawa is recognized today as a maker of the most carefully
handcrafted family of artist-level saxophones in the world.
In models ranging from sopranino to baritone, these superb instruments have won the praise of many celebrated musicians.
The Yanagisawa SCWO20 Curved Soprano Saxophone is a member of Yangisawa's ‘Elite’ model series and is a true player’s instruments that
represent the pinnacle of saxophone craftsmanship. Delivering a moderate
level of resistance, the accomplished player can discover a truly
effortless tone with unrivalled depth and flexibility, and a genuinely
unparalleled freedom of expression. SCWO Curved Sopranos feature improvements such as:
- Right Finger Keys: Modified the angle of the right little finger keys for smoother fingering.
- Left Palm Keys: Adapted the angle of the left palm keys to improve your fingering
- G Key: Adopted the German siver rod on the key to increase strength.
- Tone Holes: Redesigned tone holes to give an enhanced intonation .
- Detachable Body: Introduction of a system that allows the bow to detach from the body.
- Bb Soprano Saxophone
- Range from low Bb to high F#
- All hand engraved
- Bronze Lacquer