The DURGA 4 is a unique work of art, that will take your soprano places you may not even know existed. Theo Wanne is very proud of this mouthpiece. It is available in 24K gold plated brass and the best quality vintage style Hard Rubber available.
- Great for Jazz, R&B, Rock & Roll even softer music when a sweet tone with clarity is wanted.
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic. It makes everyone want to dance!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Radical proprietary Inverted-Power-Ring and our True Large Chamber! Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case? See our other Mouthpiece and Reed Cases here!
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating.
- Premium Hard Rubber: The Hard Rubber DURGA 4 uses the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet!
- Ligature: The metal DURGA includes our integrated two-point contact 24K Gold Plated Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. The Hard Rubber DURGA includes the Enlightened Ligature, rated #1 ligature in the world. To truly individualize your sound, try our premium Pressure Plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User Replaceable Bite Pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.