The MANTRA soprano mouthpiece has a fat, projecting sound with just the right amount of edge. Its unique rollover baffle, square window, Shark Gill Chamber™, along with Theo’s advanced manufacturing techniques; make this a standout in the mouthpiece market. You will receive the most consistent and highest quality soprano mouthpiece in history.
Warren Hamm touring with Ringo Starr is also playing the MANTRA Soprano mouthpiece. Any contemporary soprano player wanting a bright, yet full and fat soprano sound, will love the MANTRA soprano mouthpiece!
- Great for all types of Jazz, R&B and Rock & Roll.
- Very nice core sound!
- Revolutionary Shark-Gill Chamber™ with a medium step AND roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case? See our other mouthpiece and reed cases here!
- Finish: Reticulated finish.
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating.
- Ligatures: The metal MANTRA includes Theo's integrated two-point contact 24K Gold plated Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. To truly individualize your sound, try their premium pressure plates, which fit all of their mouthpieces and ligatures!
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: Theo Wanne's user replaceable bite pads, allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try their varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.