The Miyazawa MJ101E/RE is a welcome addition to the upgrade and intermediate flute market, taking many of the outstanding qualities and features from the Miyazawa Flute range. The MJ head-joints enable intermediate players and progressing flautists to develop and enhance their sound with the tonal qualities and dynamic range cherished in the Miyazawa family of flutes. The MJ101 series consist of two models including a silver-plated head-joint with solid silver lip-plate (MJ101E/RE) and a 925 silver head-joint option (MJ101SE/SRE).
Established in Japan in 1969 by Mr. Masashi Miyazawa, Miyazawa is renowned for being on the cutting edge of flute innovation. In the mid-1970s, Miyazawa partnered with American flautist P.L. West, and developed the Miyazawa Improved Scale in addition to a new design for headjoints.
- Miyazawa MJ101 E/RE Flute
- Closed and Open hole options
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- Silver Plated Head joint with 925 silver lip plate
- Silver Plated body tube and mechanism
- French style pointed key arms
- Drawn tone holes
- C Foot or B Foot (to order)
- Each flute is supplied in a hard case with soft case cover
- Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g