1988 saw the initial ideas of a saxophone from Trevor James, following great popularity from their flutes. Their aim was to produce an instrument that was free blowing, had plenty of character and a well designed instrument constructed to great standards. This horn is a 25 year anniversary of the original, which keeps much of the same design and adds some visual and performance "twists".
The internationally award winning range of saxophones from Trevor James takes the student and progressive saxophones to a new level of quality of manufacture and performance with tonal characteristics more mature and encouraging than its competitors.
- Free blowing instruments to suit the 'Classical' to the 'Jazz' and 'R&B' players
- 4 point body to bell brace for greater support
- Unique Horn 88 crook button
- Rifling inside crook tenons for greater sound projection
- Matt Gold, Champagne frost finish
- Moulded flight case or 'Rucksack' case with handle and straps
- Complete with ligature and neckstrap, Bari 'Espirt' mouthpiece and cap, cork grease.
- High quality, velour lined contoured case